Friday, March 8, 2013

App Review: Quick Artic

This app is hard to find!  I found it by accident, and now when I search I can never seem to find the page. Quick Artic is an articulation app that offers real pictures.  It's not the best, and some have reviewed that it force closes, but so far I haven't had any problems with it, and it's free, so I have even less to complain about.


It has a good number of real photos for almost every sound, although not all the pictures are great, some are terrible, but for the most part they are adequate especially in a pinch.  It also has tracing for correct and incorrect answers within the app, which is good, unless you accidentally touch the back button which erases all the data.

Overall, for free I think this is worth a try, but it's definitely not a stellar app.

No comments:

Post a Comment