Thursday, January 31, 2013

Apps for Android Speech Pathologists

As a speech pathologist I am completely in love with digital media for working with my pediatric clients.  There are so many great ways to engage them and augment their therapy sessions, however, as the owner of a Samsung Galaxy Tab I have found it very difficult to get information about apps and how to apply them to my kiddos.  There are many Apple powered sites that are filling this need for their users, but very little info for we Android operators.

In response to this I decided to share what I have found in the Android market that has worked.  Some are apps that are in both Apple and Android formats, some are apps that are spin-offs of Apple versions, and some are Android only.  I wanted to start a forum not only to share information, but also to show that there is a need and a market in Android for more education and therapy based apps.

Please feel free to comment with any apps that you have found and what uses you have found for them.

Happy apping!

No comments:

Post a Comment